Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yet another bug discovered!

I must admit that I’ve had to spend lots of time the past 3 days securing transportation because of a major car breakdown; however, I did make some progress on ideas of our lemonade stand project.  I studied the code and that has helped me understand a little more of the game play/interface.  Although I have seen some additions we could make to the project (more random events, weather patterns and supply & demand issues) I still am more inclined to look into some of the bugs that stand out.  In fact, I found another one that I missed before….I don’t know how I didn’t notice it before, but on each “day” the player is presented with a daily journal, but no matter how you play it the game always starts at “Day: 2” (NEVER starts with Day: 1)

Looking forward to our next team meeting to compile what we have all discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment